Succulents: Lots of drama; low maintenance
Warning: Succulents can be addictive!
- They come in a fascinating range of form, size, texture and color
- They are easy to propagate and rugged enough to endure long dry spells.
- They ask little but give much.
Succulents can be tiny leaved ground covers suitable for a miniature rock garden or large, Seuss-like creations that rivet the eye and spark the imagination. They may be vibrant yellow, glowing purple-black or modest rosettes blushing in shades of green and pink. We’re happy to help you create your own container garden.
Save water in a beautiful way! Evergreen Nursery has a full selection of interesting succulents to delight you, transform barren areas and inspire your landscape.
Come Visit Us Today!
350 San Leandro Blvd.
San Leandro, CA 94577
Click here for directions
Featured Succulent: Dudleya cymosa
Dudleya cymosa, also called Canyon Dudleya or Liveforever, is a rosette-forming succulent notable for its display during bloom. It’s low growing with broad, flat leaves characterized by a white, waxy coating and late spring into summer bursts forth in pale to bright yellow, orange or red flowers during late spring to summer.
- Well suited to rock gardens
- California Native
- Growth habit: Low, spreading
- Light: Full sun or partial shade
- Blooms: Spring-summer
- Type: Cactus/Succulent
- Characteristics: Attractive flowers and foliage