With strawberry season in full swing and summer just around the corner, what could be sweeter than homemade strawberry lemonade from homegrown berries? Just imagine relaxing in the garden with a tall cold glass of this deliciousness. Now go make your own!
Recipe thanks to whydontyoumakeme.com
1 pint strawberries
1 quart water
1 cup sugar
2 cups water
1. To make simple syrup, combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Bring mixture to a boil. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Cool completely.
3. Roll the lemons back and forth on a flat surface to release the juices. Cut in half and juice into a bowl. Remove the seeds. You can also pass the mixture through a strainer. You should get about 1 cup of lemon juice.
4. Cut your strawberries in half and hull. Using a blender, blend the strawberries with the simple syrup.
5. Pour lemon juice, strawberry puree and quart of water into a pitcher. Stir the mixture. Refrigerate until cool.
6. Serve over ice cubes and Enjoy!